Monday, November 19, 2007

Vacation post #1

I'm gonna make this quick, as I'm on a stranger's computer.

We left home at 9 this morning and, after driving nine hours, successfully made it to Chatham, IL to meet my wife's online friend and her family. They're a very nice family, so far. Took us out for a Mexican meal that's currently sitting uneasily in their stomach, although that's largely my fault for wanting to stick to the diet. Oh well.

Tomorrow, we go do some touristy stuff (Abraham Lincoln library/museum), and then head down to Missouri to meet our friends there, and get our Thanksgiving on.

I am so jealous right now that my wife gets to meet an online friend before I do. I am so going for Coachella next year, if only to even the score.

Till tomorrow, then!

1 comment:

redhairedgirl said...

I have a feeling if you go to Coachella you will come out way ahead!