Monday, November 12, 2007

Hey MOGgers!

Ever notice that every time the MOGfather makes some announcement to get us all psyched for the new MOG, the system simultaneously responds by dropping a deuce all over itself? Today, there are no notification e-mails. It's crazy, and it's getting very frustrating.

Look, I don't want to start a MOG-bashing session, which is why I'm not posting this on Multiply. I still enjoy MOG greatly, and keep finding out about bands that would have escaped my attention otherwise. Besides, I would not have met so many wonderful people outside of its pages.

I would just like it very much if, instead of providing some flashy new interfaces or toys or whatever, we get a site that works properly. I've had too many days where no notification e-mails have gone out, and to be honest, I don't have the time to MOG that I once did; I rely on the notifications to know when one of my Trusteds posts. I'd like a MOG-o-Matic that doesn't take hours to update, and that accepts my meticulously updated ID3 tags as the actual data. I'd also like that phantom MOG-Mail that has sat in my box unread because I can't find it. I'd like MOG to stop having so much gas. But mostly, I'd like to never see Schloopy again!

No comments: