Monday, November 5, 2007

Vacation approaches

Listening to: For Against - Echelons

Back to the grind today. Bleech. I can't wait for two weeks from now, where I'll get to be offline for an entire blissful seven working days. Ah, such sweet relief.

The kids had to go back to school for the first time in six days, but they weren't too bad about it. I fully expect that to change by about Wednesday. Then, the fangs will come out as they complain about having to get up so early. It was nice as well to have a quiet house in which to work. It's hard to keep telling the boys to be quiet because I'm on yet another conference call.

So, we're back in the routine, at least for the next two weeks. Then we're off for Chatham, IL, to meet Melissa's online friend Dawn, who's actually living in the UK right now. (Hmm, maybe I'll fit in her luggage.) The next day, we'll travel back down to Ozark, MO, to visit our dear friends, whose faces will split in shock at my new physique. I can't wait.

No comments: