Friday, November 30, 2007

Some randon junk to finish

Listening to: Wire - Send

So I have made it to the end of NaBloPoMo. Whew! I can't wait to get back to the random postings of before, haha. I know there are things I can talk about here that I haven't, but I'll do that again, later. I need to get back to posting when I feel like it, you know?

Tonight, I will be spending the time at an overnight campout with my oldest. I'm really looking forward to it, it should be good. My only hope is that the activities planned actually come off, because they do sound like fun. Unfortunately, Morgan's Scout leaders of late have been kinda slacking on the details when planning, so stuff has been getting missed a lot recently.

I'm relieved that I have the campout this weekend, otherwise I would be working this evening at midnight. Ugh. I get a one-week reprieve.

Well, over and out. It's been fun.

No comments: