Friday, October 17, 2008

Get To Know Me!

01) Are you currently in a serious relationship? - Seventeen years serious enough for ya?

02) What was your dream growing up? - Surf all day, party all night. Um, that didn't so much work out, did it? ;)


03) What talent do you wish you had? – Songwriting. People who write music that touches the soul amaze me.

04) If I bought you a drink what would it be? – Fruit punch, please! ;)


05) Favorite vegetable? – Yellow onions, sauteed in olive oil. Y. U. M!

06) What was the last book you read? – The Book of Mormon, I read a chapter a day with the kiddies. BTW, have I mentioned that I'm LDS? :D

07) What zodiac sign are you? - Cancer/Leo cusp.

08) Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? - Not a one. Used to wear clip-on earrings when I was feeling wild until a girl ripped it off my ear. OW!

09) Worst Habit? – Overeating and under-exercising; it's still an uphill battle.

10) If you saw me walking down the street would you offer me a ride? – Sure, you seem nice enough.


11) What is your favorite sport? – Football, preferably college football. Long live Saturday!

12) Do you have a Pessimistic or Optimistic attitude? - Pessimistic. Sorry, it's true.

13) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me? – Stare at my shoes unless you initiated conversation.

14) Worst thing to ever happen to you? - Tie: 1) lost sister when she was 8, 2) lost father when I was 21, freshly returned from a mission and all.


15) Tell me one weird fact about you. – I have a brain filled with trivia and a pathologival need to share that trivia whenever possible.

16) Do you have any pets? – Nut the dog, and Jeffrey the betta fish.

17) What if I showed up at your house unexpectedly? – I'd be fine, because I love surprises. Melissa, OTOH, would have a conniption fit.

18) What was your first impression of me? – Dude, you listen to some weird wild music! (Sorry Sam.)

19) Do you think clowns are cute or scary? – Scary!!!

20) If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be? – Learn how to smile in pictures without looking like a complete tool. Ugh.

21) Would you be my crime partner or my conscience? – Conscience, as the CoaMono crew can attest. :)

22) What color eyes do you have? – Blue

23) Ever been arrested? – Yup, for driving on a suspended license. Yeah, they dragged me into the pokey for that. Crazy, huh?

24) Bottle or can soda? – Bottle

25) If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it? – Buy a car, something that gets really good gas mileage. Then buy a good bike and let the car sit. :)

26) Favorite band to listen to when you're mad? – Ministry. YOU'VE RUN OUT OF LIES!!!

27) What's your favorite place to hang out at? – Erin's house. :D

28) Do you believe in ghosts? – Yes, I do.

29) Favorite thing to do in your spare time? – Spare time? What's that?!?

30) Do you swear a lot? – Amber thinks I do. ;P

31) Biggest pet peeve? – Knee-jerk people that fail to do research and fail to engage brain before engaging mouth.

32) In one word, how would you describe yourself? - Encumbered.

33) Do you believe/appreciate romance? – I believe in it, but sometimes wouldn't recognize it if it bit me in the tush. Ask Melissa.

34) Favourite and least favourite food? –Favorite: warm French bread; omigosh, I could eat a whole loaf without thinking about it. Least favorite: sauerkraut; BLEECH, even the look of it gives me the willies.


35) Do you believe in God? – Our Father in Heaven, Elohim, the one who created us, then created this planet upon which we try ourselves, and has prepared an eternal reward greater than anything we can imagine? THAT God? Why yes, yes I do. :D

36) Will you repost this so I can fill it out and do the same for you? – Looks like I just did, knock yerself out. :)

No comments: