Tuesday, September 23, 2008

No more e-life tonight

Well, our son Morgan was cutting the grass in our backyard and found the exposed "precious cable TV cable" with the blade, nalling it good. Of course, never mind that I told him that he could use the mower only when I was outside to watch him with the riding mower. And never mind that he's so broken up about it that he immediately ran downstairs to play Rock Band. Grrrr

So, no internet at home. I'm over at the in-laws' house on their wireless typing this.

1) I've cooled off enough now that I don't want to kill him, but it was touch and go there for a bit.
2) I get to work from the in-laws' all day tomorrow, which is always such a joy.
3) The cable guy is due between 5 and 7 tomorrow, and who knows how much this will cost.

Can I go back to Monolith NOW? Please?!? :(

See y'all tomorrow.

No comments: