Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Stepping out

So this is a Blogger post ... not too bad, so far.

About the title ... I thought EMCD Online was so very clever (good one Erin), but I think I'm tiring of being anything evil. So now it's Angelic, even though I'm far from angelic myself. Really; just ask Melissa. ;)

I imagine that many of you that are reading this are familiar with me from MOG, Multiply, or both. That's cool; for now, I'll be using this place for things I feel like spouting that don't really mesh with the aims of MOG or Multiply.

Have no fear, though; it's the same person you met (and hopefully liked) from MOG. Just more so. :)

6 comments:

entropicamber said...

Love the halo--I never really felt you were truly evil. How could anyone who introduced me to the dulcet tones of BRMC be evil?
Scary how all are flying the MOG-coop though. I'm not ready to leave "home" yet, but willing to take field trips away to keep up with my favorite MOGGERS.
(this means you!)
xoxo
amber

lucy said...

love this. congrats on your new blog.

lucy.

B42 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
B42 said...

Hey Dale! Is this what they mean by indie? Indiependant of the masses?
linked and bookmarked

redhairedgirl said...

Yay for the new blog!

Andrea

Dale said...

Wow, thanks guys! Having all of you comment makes it feel like home!
One thing: I'm not planning on flying the MOG-coop anytime soon. However, I have other things that need to get out, so my MOG will now become pretty much music-only. I never blogged on Multiply anyway.