Monday, November 10, 2008

Yeah, so, Facebook

I know, another social network; I need one of those like I need a hole in my head.

MySpace ... lies dormant, except for the semi-monthly check for messages and band updates.

MOG ... I still use pretty frequently, still do most of my writing there.

Multiply ... My most frequent place to be on the Interwebs, because the conversations here are so engrossing. I don't know how they figured out updating comments, but it's genius.

Last.fm ... I still scrobble, and that's it.

And now, Facebook. The main reason I joined was to allow me to keep in touch with my friends from church, and to keep tabs on Morgan, who has an account there. Plus, I see using my status messages as a new level of EMCD'ing. Check the current status, muwahahaha.

In fact, the reason I have an account at all is because the doofus decided he wanted an account last May, so he set one up, using MY e-mail address. It was a bit of a shock to find out I was a member of Facebook, then to realize what happened. I couldn't even get mad at him, because it was so stupid.

Anyway, I found Blair and Amber, and Jameson already found me. So hit me up if you're there. I'm not competing with Morgan for the largest group of friends, so whatever.

No comments: